Friday, May 1, 2009

Daily Dose: Friday, May 1


Hope did very well during her tracheotomy yesterday. She is recovering today. As you can see in the picture, for a little while today she didn't have any tubes or tape on her face at all!!! And she's sooooo cute!! She now has her feeding tube back in so she is re-taped, but she is doing well.

Hope's recovery is coming along, with the help of lots of morphine. I know that Hope must be "high" on the good medicine since her Daddy told me that she "likes the morphine more than new clothes." Obviously that is not possible because Hope LOVES new clothes (especially the ones that Aunt Em buys her!!). If only she could talk for herself to set her Daddy straight...

Thanks for all of the prayers, we appreciate everything and are looking forward to coming home, eventually!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I know with her tongue partially out it's not the best ever picture, and remember this is coming from another sassy Robinson girl...but this is the first picture where I can totally see that she is from our family!! She is so freakin' adorable!!!! And I know, genetically speaking, that that is quite hilarious but I'm SERIOUS, she looks like all of us. And I love it. We are still praying for you all. And remember, even when you can't hear her cry, our God always can, and is always ready to listen to her speak to Him. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete