Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Daily Dose: Tuesday, July 28



Hope has new ventilator settings and a longer trach, but they don't seem to have been the miracle cure as she still had several episodes today.

Hope is now also having a nutritionist in her life. Her current feedings are going to be evaluated because she seems to be getting hungry before her feeding times so they might need to increase the amount she is getting each time. Also... Hope has gained a bit of weight, possibly even though we want her to gain weight she is a little heavy now for her length and is getting, well...... chubby (however chubby babies are cute). The might need to reduce the amount of the supplement they are giving her but her weight is now over 13 pounds!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I have been following this page for a long time, and keeping all of you in my prayers. It has been a month or so that I have been un-able to be on the computer, well I got on tonight, and seen Hope, I just have to say she is beautiful, and her little cheecks have filled out. Just looking at her through pictures, you can feel her sweet spirit. the toughest little thing I have ever seen. again you are all in our prayers and our thanks to her wonderful Aunt that is willing to keep us all informed and up to date about her progress!

    ReplyDelete